Action on all MLB and College World Series events. Wagering Menu for Baseball Betting
includes, but is not limited to, the following Wagers:
- Monyeline wagering offered each game.
- Total wagering (over/under) offered each game.
- Run Line offered each game.
- Overnight lines offered each game.
Proposition wagers offered on selected baseball events
(Playoffs and World Series).
- Winners and losers are official after 5 innings of play
unless the home team is leading after 4 1/2 innings.
- If a baseball game is called or suspended, the winner is
determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or
takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by
the score at the time the game is called). Monies will be refunded if the home team ties
the game and it is then suspended.
- When betting on total runs (over/under) the game must go 9
innings (8 1/2 if the home team is ahead) to have action.
- Wagers on total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change
occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
- Rules for Run Line wagers are the same as those for baseball
- If a game goes past nine full innings and is not completed
(I.E. suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc) there will be action on Total and Run Line
- A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one
- Teams must play for there to be action, all wagers included,
all leagues included.
Events will not carry over to the following day (unless
The Company starts at a dime line (10 cent) on all side MLB moneyline wagers. Moneyline
wagering is simply wagering on the contest based on a given price rather than a
pointspread. The team wagered on only has to win the game to be a winner!.
New York Yankees -155
Atlanta Braves +145
A player could choose one of two moneyline wagers on this matchup: Betting on the Yankees
-155. If the Yankees win then the player is laying $155.00 to win $100.00. Wagering on the
Braves +145. If the Braves win then the player is wageering $100.00 wins $145.00.
- Moneylines will be offered on all MLB and College World
- Side (moneyline) wagers will be accepted in the following
- Action (any starting pitcher) - Team against team,
regardless of the starting pitcher.
- Listed Pitchers (both specified pitchers) - If the starting
pitchers are not exactly as listed when the "Listed" wager is placed, your wager
will be deemed "No Action".
- Bettors (your teams selected pitcher) - If the listed
pitcher of your selected team does not start the game, your wager will be deemed "No
- Opposing (opposite teams selected pitcher)-If the listed
pitcher of the opposing team does not start the game, your wager will be deemed "No
In the event there is a pitching change prior to the start
of the baseball game, all action wagers moneyline odds may be adjusted. If one scheduled
pitcher starts against an unscheduled pitcher, "Action" wagers will be computed
by the opening price with the new pitcher.
On a Total Wager (over/under), you are wagering on the total runs of the game by both
teams, extra innings included.
New York Yankees over 8.5 (-125)
Atlanta Braves under 8.5 (+105)
A player could choose one of two over/under wagers on this matchup: Betting on the Over 8
1/2 -125. If the total runs of both teams combined are more than 8 1/2, then the player
laid $125.00 to win $100.00. Wagering on the Under 8 1/2 +105. If the total runs of both
teams combined are less than 8 1/2, then the player who bet $100.00 wins $105.00.
- Totals (over/under) will be offered on all MLB baseball
- Total Wagers are "Listed", and will be deemed
"No Action" in the event of a pitching change.
- Total Wagers may be parlayed to the moneyline of the same
game and other contests. A total wager may not be parlayed to any other event from the
Run Line Wagers
Run Line Wagering is simply wagering on the contest based on a point spread and a
moneyline combined. The team wagered on must win by the point spread.
New York Yankees -1.5 (+130)
Atlanta Braves +1.5 (-150)
A player could choose one of two Run Line Wagers on this matchup. Betting on the Yankees
-1 1/2 +130. If the Yankees win by 2 runs or more, then the player who bet $100.00 wins
$130.00. Wagering on the Braves +1 1/2 -150. If the Braves win the game or lose by only
one run, then the player laid $150.00 to win $100.00.
- Run Lines will be offered on all MLB baseball games.
- Run Lines wagers are "Listed", and will be deemed
"No Action" in the event of a pitching change.
- Run Line Wagers may be parlayed to other contests, but a Run
Line Wager may not be parlayed to any other event from the same game.
1st 5-Inning Line
The 1st 5 innings line will be considered official and be
graded as soon as both teams have finished batting in the 5th inning. Listed pitchers must
start for action.
Home Run Line
The Home Run Line has the same rules as run lines and
Either Team Score in 1st
Either Team Score in 1st? Will be graded YES when a team
scores in the 1st and NO when both teams have batted in the 1st without scoring. Bets on
NO have action after a complete inning.All bets are action and bets and prices stand as
written. Bets will be considered official when graded despite what may or may not happen
after 1st inning (i.e. a rained out game after one inning.)
Props involving "firsts" such as will a pitcher
1st pitch be a strike or ball or will a batter reach base his 1st time up will be
considered official and be graded as they happen. All other props have same rules as run
lines and totals.
These are wagering lines on the following day's matchups, which will be posted within one
hour of the start of final game of the day.